About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Thursday, May 8, 2014

RAPID VISUALIZATION 5

WOW!
This is really a big work!
The task is to produce a visualization of a process of traditional food in A1.

I have chosen the Chinese dumpling.
I have done a lot of research and conclude only I proceed to arrangement.

At first, I show the ingredient in a line.
Then I divide the process into 3 parts.
Which is the day before cooking, the day of cooking and wrapping.

We are limited with 3 colours marker.
So I use one to show ingredient, one to show method of preparing and the last one to show seasoning.

The ingredient and process of making a Chinese dumpling is really a lot.
After I have done this work, I think it can be paste in my kitchen as recipe.
Ha! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment