About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Thursday, May 8, 2014

PRESENTATION LAYOUT


Completed manual drawing, now we are going into computer SOFTWARE!

The requirement is to grab pictures from internet and do a presentation layout.
At first, my layout is controlled by bubble.
All the information is trapped in a bubble.
It is too rigid.

Then my lecturer gave me some advice and I improved it.
This is the final outcome which I am quite satisfy with it.

Through this process, I know that section must always be in bigger scale than the floor plan.
Elevation is not that important and and be scale down.
All drawing must be labeled with name and scale.
The language of the whole board must be there.
If everything is angled, then can't suddenly put a curved shape in the board.
These are the mistakes I did during this assignment.
And now I know what is the right way to do it!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment