About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Friday, May 9, 2014

PRESENTATION LAYOUT


Practice makes perfect!
In Minor 1 project 2, it is a group work. 
We produced one board for each group.
Now we are taking the project 2 from Minor 1 to do a presentation layout individually.

By having the chance to produce one board with almost complete information,
I played around with the layout.

Since the design is quite rustic, I make the whole board colour scheme brown.
I use the perspective view of the prototype as a hierachy.

But I fail to consider the size of the information I arrange.
Some of the pictures and words are too big.
It is a A1 board.
I feel that the bigger the board is, the more careful I have to be while judging the size of the information.
Another mistake is I didn't include our design ideation.
Ideation is very important to show our design process.

Well, I learn a lot from this board arrangement.
Will do better next time!
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment