About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Thursday, May 8, 2014

BACK to KL

My Impression

During the trip to Singapore, my classmates and I were given a task 
which is to take lots of pictures around the city.
At first I feel shy of taking photos of buildings. 
Because we have to stand on the road side
Just to get the nice angle.
And yet still not very nice.
Hahaha

But I really feel that it is a good experience.
After shooting so many pictures, I learn to observe.
I learn to catch the art of photo shooting.
Taking photo is actually very fun!
You just have to catch the feel and sense.
Although I didn't really caught a lot of nice pictures.
But I believe
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
I will carry this spirit and keep on SHOOT!

 ~THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY FIRST JOURNEY~


No comments:

Post a Comment