About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Friday, May 9, 2014

MINOR 1 - PROJECT 3 THE NEXT I-CON

So, after building the big prototype, we come back to small prototype!

The very last assignment for minor is to design a reception counter for our Animation studio.
My reception counter is more in industrial revolution style.
So I use rustic steel and glass as material.

After designing, we have to build a scale 1:10 miniature.

My counter is in a curve shape.
I take quite some time to make sure it is in the right curve.
The modeling board is quite difficult to be bend.
But the final out come makes me quite satisfy with it.

The cupboards are all movable!
I individually like it so much~
I enjoy this model making so much!
EXPLORATION
It gives me a chance to explore~

I want more!
haha
Have to wait next semester then
;)










No comments:

Post a Comment