About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Sunday, September 28, 2014

EURO EXPERIENCING TRIP - LONDON

After experiencing the city, Paris,
it's time to move to another city
LONDON!
We took train from Paris to London.
It takes around 2 hours time.
When we reach London, the city is ready to welcome us,
as there is a signboard in the tube station, which made our day =)
175 steps, don't use except emergency!

This time in London, we went out after settling down our luggage at our hostel.
THE GENERATOR.
It's a very cool hostel, just that the room is a little narrow.
But the environment is very good, and there is 24 hours security.

So we went to Covent Garden after settling down.
Covent Garden is a market with a lot of street performance.
When we reached, we managed to see some violinist
playing their instrument while dancing.

We have our first FISH & CHIP in Covent Garden.
After that we have a show to run!
THE LION KING
It's a nice performance.
I like their costume, stage design and the music so so so much!
My heartbeat keeps on follow the rhythm of the music~
It's a fantastic show.


2ND DAY IN LONDON
We went to science museum in the morning.
There are lots of interactive exhibition in the Museum.
I turn become a kids once I enter.
If there is a button, I will just push and see what happened.
If there is a handle, I will just turn it around.
After that, we went to Piccadilly street.
You have our lunch there and explore their shops.
You can get cheap souvenir here.
And also cheap shoes and clothes.
I have bought some tea in a shop.
After that, I went to a coffee shop, Costa.
Ordered a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow.
EM EM~ Yummy~
After that, we walk along the street, and took bus to Covent Garden.
We just walk around, free and easy.
.

3RD DAY IN LONDON
Today we are going BUCKINGHAM PALACE!
To watch the guard changing ceremony.
We reached there quite early.
And it's good because we can stand at a good place for a good view of the ceremony.
The guards are wearing a very tall and fluffy hat.
Some of it has hide the guards eyes.
Can they really see?
I think so, because they can march in a line. LOL
Next to the Palace, there is a big green park.
Very nice and comfortable resting place for weekend.
Finish viewing the ceremony, we depart to Kids Discovery Land.
The owner bring us for a tour around the space.
It's a land for kids to explore and express their creativity.
We went to Olympic park.
The park is now open for public to use the facilities there.
There is a water fountain there.
I wanted to run into and play! but I didn't, because I don't have extra clothes. awh...so sad...
After getting some rest at the park, we proceed to 
BIG BEN
We managed to hear the bell rings at 7pm.
From big ben, we can see London Eye.
A little walking distance, and we reach the West Minster Abbey church.
Where Prince William married Kate.

4TH DAY IN LONDON
On the journey to Arsenal Football Stadium, we stop by at Kingcross Station.
There! Harry Potter's 9 3/4 platform!
Haha, we queue to take photo at there.
We went to the Tate modern museum.
The exhibition is about modern art, free entrance.
The museum is like a maze.
It's circulation is a little messy for me.
After that we went to Tower Bridge.
Then we go Royal Festival Hall.
There is a night market, selling many delicious food.
I wish I can have 2 stomach for me to eat all of it!
I like the Royal festival hall circulation.
Each entrance of the hall has their own waiting area and bar.


4TH DAY IN LONDON
 We checked out at 10am and keep our luggage at our hostel.
We went to Portobello Market,
There are many foods! And some of the stall owner is so friendly.
We tasted the red velvet cupcakes from the humming bird cupcake house.
YUM, the texture of the cake is so different from the previous cupcakes i tasted.
It is a little rough, but with the whipped cream on top, it is wonderful!
There are also some street performance.
The music makes the passenger move with their rhythm.
After the market, we went to our last destination
ABBEY ROAD.
Why we are there?
To capture a same cover photo as the BEATLES!
To capture a perfect photo, we have risked our life for it.
The road is quite busy, sometimes we might be honed by the cars
as we are blocking their way.
"I am so sorry, but I am afriad, you have to let me take a selfie before I let you pass by!"
LOL

This is the end of my journey~
I do learn many things beacuse of this trip.
From preparation, I learn how to do research about 
what attraction there are in a city we wanted to visit.
This is important because we can save up a lot of time running around the city
without any clue!
I also learn how to tour around a city by just using a map and our leg!
It is a really great experiencing!

But this will not be the end of my experiencing,
I WILL BE BACK!
Stay tuned~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment