About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Sunday, September 28, 2014

EURO EXPERIENCING TRIP - PARIS DAY 4


Final day in Paris.
IS MY FAVOURITE DAY !!

Because.
we are going
DISNEY LAND !!
This is my dream when I was a kid.
And this is my first Disneyland theme park experiencing.

Today, my class is the group in charge to lead everyone to Disneyland.
We have done some research yesterday night.
And we do successfully lead everyone there before the Theme park open.

I have experience many rides and show in the park.
I really like music!
I like the Animagique show, the Disney Magic on Parade.
And the most beautiful show, the night Disney Dreams.
I once was very active in events during my secondary school time.
All these shows are prepared and perform by many actors and staff behind the scene.
I feel so touch when I watch these show.
And it has lighten up some passion of mine do involve in these kind of event
in future!

After I spend my whole day in Disneyland,
I only found out,
Disney animations have accompanied me for almost 21 years.
It's so amazing.
I really fall in love with the music, the art performance of Disneyland park.

Have had a fantasy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment