About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ASSIGNMENT 4.3 - STORY BOARD SKETCHING

STORY BOARD
DRAFT
Based on the same floor plan,
 I have to choose 6 view in the studio to draw 2 point perspective drawing.
From doing it on A3 turn into doing it in a small box.
Seriously, I feel trapped.
Suddenly don't know how to start it.
My friends and I have asked senior for help.
Finally, I got the direction to do it with some tips from senior.

FINAL
After completing the draft,
I have to trace it on tracing paper~
With addition of human figure, arrow and some description about the space I draw.
As you can see, my description words is in different size and thickness.

While I am writing my description,
My lecturer has given me some advice.
She told me that I can use  words in different size  to highlight keywords.
It will make my work looks more interesting too.

If you noticed,
One of my human figure looks so awkward.
(human figure in second box)
Haha...I was laughing at it after I draw it.
It looks like an alien more than a human.
Really need more practice in human figure sketches.
hahaha



Since we have learnt rendering,
of course the story board will not miss it too~
I have to use marker to render my 6 perspective drawings.
Colour pencil is used to touch up my work.

Before rendering, 
I have to think what colour scheme I would like to apply for my Artist Studio.
As you can see, my drawing is in pink and purple.
Haha...
I like this piece of work so much.
It's in my favourite colour.

This time, I have rendered it much more faster than the first time
 when I am doing the orthographic presentation.
I don't feel hesitant.
I have caught some of the technique of using marker.

But still, it is not good enough yet.
The shadow is not enough, I should apply more layer to make it obvious.
 I am still not dare to make it darker.
Got a B+ for it.
Still need to improve a lot on my stroke.




No comments:

Post a Comment