About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Monday, November 4, 2013

ASSIGNMENT 4.2 - SKETCHING (EXTERIOR)

In-class exercise
 
SKETCHING HUMAN FIGURE AND PLANTS

After sketching furniture, we learn to sketch tress and human figure.

My lecturer showed us how to draw a proper human figure.
It's a relaxing exercise.
We have to draw 5 tress and 5 human figure~

When I wanted to start my drawing, I actually don't have idea how to draw tree.
Tree drawing? Haha, what I remember is my childhood.
How we draw trees? 
The very cute one, just a few turning curve will do.

Now I am going to sketch trees which looks professional.
I have done some searching on internet.
I started by following tree sketches I found online.
Then slowly, I get the touch, and I draw it with my own feel.

Finally done sketching, and now it's time for RENDERING!!
Haha~ my favourite part.
I like the mix colour of green and yellow.
 They always look nice.
I was in a good mood when I was doing my rendering.
Till I forgot about the submission time.
So end up that I have to stay back to finish my work.

I have got an A for it.
So in this exercise,
I have learnt a new way to draw cloud.
A very fun way.
Easy and nice.
I have learnt how to sketch trees.
A professional looking trees.
and 
I have learnt how to sketch human figure.
I need more practise on it.
Haha...
Still haven't find the touch of sketching it.




No comments:

Post a Comment