About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Saturday, November 2, 2013

ASSIGNMENT 2.3 - TWO POINT PERSPECTIVE DRAWING

In- class exercise
Before this class, lecturer has required us to search photos of two point perspective.
We have to print it out in A3 and find the VP.

TWO POINT PERSPECTIVE
 (PHOTOGRAPH METHOD)
Photo searched
Traced drawing

After I found the VP, I have to trace the photograph on A3 cartridge paper.
I have to use different thickness felt tip pen to trace the drawing.

I have used the thickest pen to show the shading.

After adding the shading, the drawing looks so nice.
It shows 3D effect.
Like it so much.
I enjoy doing it.

Got an A for it
x)

Another same type of assignment with different photo, but it is a bring home exercise.
Photo Searched

Traced Drawing

For this assignment, my lines are not firm enough.
Got a bit shaky.
So I got a B+


No comments:

Post a Comment