About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Thursday, October 24, 2013

ASSIGNMENT 1.2 - ORTHOGRAPHIC PROJECTION (SECTION)

Bring home exercise~

SECTIONS

Section is also used to illustrates wall design, wall finishes, built-in furniture design,
 floor level and ceiling level.

As shown in the drawing, it is more detailed than the Internal Elevation.
It is like cutting a house, than looking at its section cut of 
Wall, floor, roof, ceiling.
So their thickness need to be shown.

I am required to draw 2 sections.

In Section A-A,
My sofa is a bit out of scale.
It is too high.
Normal sofa is around 700 mm, mine is 1000 mm.

In Section B-B,
I have missed out a few object's section which is
Built-in cabinet, a partition wall, sofa and a low cabinet sections.
The reason I didn't draw them because I thought they are not on my section cut line
 showed on the plan.
But actually the line do cut over them.

I have missed out the symbol for labelling again.
=p

But overall, my marks is 9/10
Not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment