About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Thursday, October 24, 2013

ASSIGNMENT 1.2 - ORTHOGRAPHIC PROJECTION (INTERNAL ELEVATION)

In-class assignment~

INTERNAL ELEVATION

Internal Elevation illustrates wall design, wall finishes, built-in furniture design,
 floor level and ceiling level.

In this assignment, I need to use different darkness pencil to show depth.
The further object will be in lighter line quality 
While the nearer object will be in darker line quality.

I have made a mistake for this assignment.
I have drawn the wall, floor and roof thickness.
(It is not in the drawing because lecturer told me about my mistake
And I corrected it before submission)
We don't have to show wall, floor and roof thickness
Because this is internal elevation, not section.
We are concentrating on the internal furniture design.
I have learnt new things from this assignment~
=)

This time i do show the difference between lines.

I get 10/10 for it

No comments:

Post a Comment