About Me

My photo
UCSI INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE 2013 JAN INTAKE DEGREE STUDENT- - - - - - - - - - - An ordinary girl, wish to have simple but meaningful life~

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ASSIGNMENT 1.1 - ORTHOGRAPHIC PROJECTION (GF PLAN)

The day before my very first Design Communication (dcomm) class for SEM2 (9/7/13)

 from my dear lecturer:
      " please bring all the  technical drawing tools, 
We are going to have class tomorrow"

This is the difference of SEM 2 and SEM 1...
Everything come so fast and efficient!!



ARTIST STUDIO'S GROUND FLOOR PLAN
MY SEM 2 VERY FIRST TECHNICAL DRAWING 
What is Furniture Layout Plan ?
It illustrates space configuration, wall arrangement 
And furniture arrangement.

 the last time I did technical drawing was 2 months ago.
I actually feel a bit difficult to start this drawing.

Before starting the plan drawing, we are required 
To write the title block with architectural lettering
 at the right side of the A3 cartridge paper.
(i was wondering...the title block is quite different from SEM 1)
(am i going to write this kind of title bock for the whole SEM 0.0 )
XD

This type of title block is needed in a plan drawing for interior architect to communicate with contractor.

For the plan,
I have to use different pencil to show different line weight between wall,floor and furniture.
I feel hesitant while choosing the darkness of pencil.  
So I failed to differentiate the line quality between 
Furniture and floor finishes.
They look similar.

And lots of little things, I didn't manage to do it well.
1. I have missed out the symbol for labelling.
2. The line indicating symbol for "section a" is not continuous.

Overall I get 8/10
It is a good start.
Looking forward to my coming assignment!













No comments:

Post a Comment